Friday, April 7, 2017

Week 1 Blog Forum Topics

I'm 21 years old and I was born and raised in Newport on the Oregon coast. I am currently working on receiving my AAOT degree, and I took this class because I wanted to learn how to use cameras. I have no photography experience, but I use to film short skits in a class in high school.

My goals are to learn how to edit photos on the computer. I would also like to know the proper terms that are used in photography. Im also looking to acquire some experience with a high end camera.

I work at a phoneathon that raises money for the school.  I was thinking that I could take some pictures of the things that we do at my work. I also kind of wanted to take some pictures of the school at night. You usually don't see the school at night and I thought shooting some common school areas at night would give you a different perspective. Another thing I had in mind was shooting on earth day and trying to get shots of people doing eco friendly things.


No comments:

Post a Comment