Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week 3 forum questions

Topic 1:
1. Donna Mainord
2. Secretary of the Linn Benton Community College Foundation office
3. Her office desk
4. I think shooting a picture with her sitting at her desk with a computer, and maybe a phone by her side should be enough props.
5. I plan to email Donna for her picture.

1. Jonathan Camacho
2. Fisherman for the Aleutian in Dutch Harbor, Alaska
3. Somewhere on a boat or next to the ocean on a dock.
4. He could be wearing his rain gear and maybe have a sack of bait over his shoulder.
5. I plan to call or text him.

Topic 2:
1.
I believe this is my best photo because of the way I placed my subjects, and props in the photo. Its pretty clear that these two people are working at an LBCC foundation phone room.

2. 
This is my worst photo because I didn't position the objects in my shot very well. There is no focal point and the photo is also slightly sideways. 
3. I think I need to improve on what subjects I choose to shoot for the most part I've shot everyday things that I encounter. I think I need to start going out of my way to improve my photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment