Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week 4 Forum Questions

Topic 1:
1. Do not pay sources or subjects or reward them materially for information or participation. This stood out to me because a photographer could take a picture of someone and have it become famous, and make a lot of money without compensating the person who he took a photo of. 
2. Think proactively, as a student of psychology, sociology, politics and art to develop a unique vision and presentation. Work with a voracious appetite for current events and contemporary visual media. I like this one because it focuses on current events and how we can depict them differently through photography. 
3. Well if I took a picture of someone or the creation of someones work, and somehow made money out of it. I would give a certain percentage to the person or persons work. Its the right thing to do. 
Topic2 2: 
1. I like this picture by Megan because of the way that the light presents itself in the room. The light guides my eyes towards to the focal point which was framed slightly to the right of the middle of the photograph. I feel that it makes the picture more interesting. 
2. The position of the trees, and how you can see them receding is what caught my attention at first glance. Grif did an excellent job at timing his photograph considering how good the light is in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment